Thursday 7 January 2016

Question Time!

Hey everybody 

So I saw these questions on Tumbkr once and decided that this would be a really good post to do so that you can get to know me even more. These questions are really good to try on your friends and or new people to get to know them better.
If you want to do these questions here's the link: https://www.psychology.com/blog/open-gently/201310/36-questions-bring-you-closer-together 
 So here we go!

I will not use all the questions.

Would you like to be famous and if so how?
I would like to be famous as someone who makes people smile not as someone who is known for being a twat haha.

When did you last sing to someone else?
Last night to my little sister.

For what in your life do you feel most grateful? 
Having so much family and friends who are great and supportive! 

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability what would it be?
I'd love to have super speed! Imaging you could go anywhere anytime and never get caught and also not have to wake up early to catch a lift to school!

What do you value most in a friendship?
Loyalty and knowing that I can tell them anything, good sense of humour too!

What does friendship mean to you? 
Everything.

How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
We have our ups and downs but who doesn't but we get along well when we really want to! We love each other 😊!

What ,if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
Bullying, suicide, self harm and the passing of loved ones. I feel very strongly about all of these.

If you could choose the gender and appearance of your unborn baby would you?
Never. I would love to have a surprise and I don't like to alter natural things just let it be.

While on a trip to another city, your partner meets and spends a night with an exciting stranger. Given that they will never meet agin, and could never otherwise learn of the incident, would you want your partner to tell you?
Definitely, relationships in my opinion are built on trust and you never know if this "exotic stranger" is ever in town who knows what might happen?

That is all for today, I hope you enjoyed this post! Again if you want to check the questions used and the rest of the questions the link is up top. I will see you tomorrow with another blog! 
 
There is many people writing blogs daily but in that huge community I'm

Just Another Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment down here with feedback and blog ideas please! No nasty comments though!