Friday 6 November 2015

Hello Again Friends!

Hello,
I'm really sorry I haven't blogged recently but I have been SUPER busy. So its currently 12:30 in the morning in the UK and I have once again lost track of time whilst on Tumblr...
Internet kids never sleep -Connor Franta.
And that's kind of true... So I thought I would just do another one of those random blogs. Seems like they are all just random blogs but yeah anyways on we go...
So just this week my half-term finished and I had to go back to school after just over a weeks break. Which for someone like me is a dreaded occasion. You know that feeling you get when you can't find the remote and Antiques Roadshow is on and you know you are gonna be in for an hour of torture...well that's the feeling I get when I hear the word "School". Don't get me wrong I used to LOVE school but I guess as you get older it changes. Now whilst we are on the subject of change. I'm one of those people who don't like change because I know that one small thing can change everything,The Butterfly Effect. If everyone is perfectly happy then why change why do we need change? Change can be good but sometimes it take me a while to see that. Today at school was really weird because one of my best friends wasn't there (shoutout to you when u read this) and that was a little change but that changed the whole day and didn't just effect one person. It effects all our friends, people who walk with her to lesson, people who need to talk to her e.t.c. And that's why I don't like change.


Anyways,
Times dragging on and I'm exhausted so I'm going to write off here. I hope you have a lovely day and hope there will be more good changes than bad.
I know I say this all the time but I'm now going to post more regularly. Possibly 3 times a week.


So in the big wide world of changes I know what won't change. The fact that I'm


Just Another Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment down here with feedback and blog ideas please! No nasty comments though!