Saturday 14 November 2015

I'm The Worst Blogger Ever.

Ok,
I hate me I'm really sorry I haven't blogged in a while for anyone who's still here, but I have been going through a bit of a rough time recently and haven't really felt in a blogging mood. But the good news is that I'm feeling a bit better and will be continuing with blogging(haha I say this in every blog post its like a bloody catchphrase) This time I mean it though (I say that as well. I'm hopeless!) So starting tomorrow I will be posting proper blogs as this one was just a quick catchup (again) I might have to get my 'friend who knows about this blog' to remind me to blog.


Anyways I'm rambling on again so I'm gonna go.
I may have lost a few followers but if you want to find me again just type in,


Just Another Girl xx
(get that promo ;))

1 comment:

  1. If you are reading this C****. I know you like when I give you little shoutouts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment down here with feedback and blog ideas please! No nasty comments though!