Friday 28 August 2015

The First Of Many, Hopefully!

Ok, so I have thought about creating a blog for a while but didn't want people to know I was writing it. I don't know why I never thought of it before but after reading Girl Online, By Zoe Sugg, it made me want to try it out. I wanted a place where I could be me, myself and I and not be judged. A place where I can post things that might not ever get seen but I will know that they are out there. A few things you should know about me are:
1: I love YouTube my favourite YouTubers are Kian Lawley, Connor Franta, JC Caylen and ThatcherJoe.
2. I love to read! I have read all Harry Potter books three or four times!
3. MEAN GIRLS! (But not Mean Girls 2 ew)
4. I am a Tumblr addict and proud!
5. I am creating this whole blog on a Nokia Lumia but hopefully getting an iPhone 5s soon!


So, if anyone read this thank you but really I'm
Just Another Girl xx

1 comment:

Leave a comment down here with feedback and blog ideas please! No nasty comments though!